We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Jamie@Jamiesawyer336.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
- We are happy to replace damages under the following conditions:
- Please e-mail your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days.
- Please e-mail us photographs of all sides of the damaged item and make sure the photographs are reasonably clear before you send.
- Minor issues that are reasonably foreseeable and commonplace risks when buying handmade items and printed card decks will not be replaced.
- Cards: Damages to the cards that would reasonably impact a tarot reading will certainly be replaced, such as a noticeable manufacturing defect on one of the card backs, printing smudges or printing errors on any of the cards, or altogether missing cards. Manufacturing defects to the cards will be replaced.
- Minor issues that are reasonably foreseeable and commonplace risks when buying tarot decks will not be replaced.
- Deck Boxes: Significant or total damage to the deck box will be replaced. However, minor or subtle dings, scuff marks, or scratches to the box will not be replaced.
- If upon receipt of your package, you see that there is a design defect or significant damage issue, please do not delay in contacting us. Please contact us immediately at Jamie@jamiesawyer336.com to request a replacement.
- We cannot guarantee replacements after 30 days have passed since date of delivery.
- Edging on decks is applied to the cardstock edges under high pressure and heat until it is sealed onto the stock. Some fall-out is inevitable. We cannot guarantee that there won't be some fall-out with your deck edges. Furthermore, note that harsh shuffling and handling of the cards might wear down the edging.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, digital items, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as jewelry). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.