If you’ve ordered a Tile Set, please be advised they are “made to order” please allow 1-2 weeks for creating.
You will receive a shipping notification as soon as it’s on it’s way to you.
Once an item is scanned into the USPS or UPS and is issued a tracking number, we have no control on how fast the postal service will get it to you. In these times of COVID-19 items are taking longer than normal to arrive.
All of our items, with the exception of decks are created on demand, which means we will begin making them in the order received. Most orders take 1-3 days to create. (Again with the exception of Tile Sets, they are always 2 weeks)
We ship on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
•IMPORTANT PLEASE READ•
*ORDERS CAN TAKE UP TO A MONTH OR MORE TO ARRIVE*
Please be patient, once your package is handed over to the USPS- It becomes your property please keep note of your tracking number.
No refunds will be given for lost packages that have been scanned and are trackable.
If an item is deemed lost, a claim may need to be filed with the USPS.
- We are not liable for packages that the postal service has recorded as "Delivered." If you see that the tracking information for your package notes "Delivered" but you have not received it, then you will need to contact your post office for more information
- International buyers are responsible for knowing what the customs fees will be and paying those customs fees to your local agencies
- Your order may be subject to VAT taxes that you have to pay your government.
- Your order may be subject to import fees that you have to pay your government.
- Your order may require you to take a trip to the post office and be physically present to pick up the international shipment, which may also require that you show a photo ID, so the name on your photo ID would need to match the name of addressee on the package.
- For international shipments, our customs declaration will state that the package is for "tarot cards, wooden tarot decks or art boards." Before placing your order, please verify that declarations for "tarot cards, wooden tarot decks or art boards" can be imported into your country. Please note that some countries ban the import of “occult objects” and as we’ve come to learn, that includes a tarot deck. We cannot refund orders that have been seized by your government due to import bans.
- We can NOT alter customs forms to off-set pricing. This is illegal and violators are subject to fines of up to $10,000 usd Click here for an informative read on this topic...